Saturday, September 29, 2007

Mani Mania!

You can now call me a certified lunatic! Or, a damn good spy! I actually took the pains to find Mani Ratnam's son on Orkut!!! Quite some time, I spent on the profile.. Verified whether it was the authentic one! Also found G.Srinivasan's daughters!!!!! Gawd, am this vetti!!!

Anyway, for all those die hard Mani maniacs like me-
His son seems to be a hard core communist.
There's no mention about his dad. Not even a community to celebrate the glorious guy.
And it looks like anything that sounds Cuban or Russian appeals to him. There are communities ranging from Anton Chekhov to Tchaikovsky!
To read the profile without stammering much like me, I suggest you hazard a try only after taking a course in the Russian language.
Altogether, the profile shouts- "Non-intellectuals, keep away" ( Not that I'd have scrapped anything foolish to have left a trace of my visit) [;)]
The only communities that suggest his link to world filmdom- he's part of the communities for Ilayaraja and Tamil Cinema. No mention about dad. No mention about mom. Nothing about Kamal Hassan!

No comments: