Sunday, September 23, 2007

What this woman wants!

Watched Bourne Ultimatum, first day first show!!! Film's awesome and I don't understand why I haven't read the trilogy yet! Here's the list of books I'd like to get hold of-

  • The Bourne Trilogy by Ludlum
  • The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
  • The Namesake by Jhuma Lahiri
  • Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand
  • Gone with the wind, because that's one of the very few classics I have somehow missed reading!

I'd also like to start with John Grisham. And if I can get hold of a copy, some classic- just to relive good ol' school days!
I have a list of movies now but haven't watched them, I wonder why! But guess I'll watch 'To kill a Mocking Bird' first and then start with the rest of the movies. I just went through the book- 501 Must-See movies and I have narrowed down some 100 yet-to-watch movies!

2 comments:

Venkatraman Venkatasubramanyam said...

yaarume comment ezhudhalanaa, edhukku dhaan namma ezhudharomonnu thonidum... this is to let you know that i keep checking your blog... if you want any help in finding any movie, i am always here...

Deepa Shankar said...

a big thanks to you!!!! [:)] n movies, sure, i'll ask u if i need any specific title!