Friday, November 16, 2007

K.K.Nagar to Postal Colony.

I took 12G to my friend's place today and the bus had a poster on it about the Ramar Palam. It said 'Indhu Madha Veri pidittha Paarpana Kottamae, Ozhiga'. Isn't it high time they stopped playing the same game to garner votes?!! Forget the caste remarks, it's the same cud they have been chewing for eons...
I can never come to a clear stand whether I am theist or atheist. Yes, I am rational but I also realize that mankind needs a central fulcrum to develop. And that fulcrum is religion. I like to see Hinduism as a way of life. But, I'd do what is expected out of any civilized person- I'd not intentionally hurt peoples' sentiments. How do our hypocrite politicians define atheism? Would they ever hurt the sentiments of Christians and Muslims??? Would they speak a word against Christ and The Prophet, and expect to remain alive the next minute?!!

3 comments:

ViJaY said...

Well... Obviously they wont... And one thing is that, the mistake is all ours... Few decades ago, we were the ones who detested the other religions and thought being a hindu, particularly a brahmin, was the most sacred thing.. Now, time has flown by and it is our turn to be on the receiving end.. And rightly so!!!

P.S. I am not an athiest either.. But, I aint spiritual either...

deepa said...

agreed!!

wersp said...

spreading one's faith shouldnt lead to stamping another person's... if they are atheist then y should they dine with muslim and break the bread with christians...why do they want communal harmony wen they are strongly against a religion...all these bull shit is only for the votes and its more sickening to hear them say that kamba ramayanam must be burnt...and they boast as true tamilians... they have no identity all just bunch a jerks... with insanity ruling their minds