Sunday, December 23, 2007

CTS!!

Yes, finally I have joined CTS. After having spent around 6 months at home, it does look a little tiring, but whatchado! First day of work was spent filling form after form after form! By the end of the exercise I had signed close to 50 times and written down my address an equal number of times. I reckon my last signature was nothing close to what my signature is actually
supposed to look like! And writing the date in the American format was yet another trying experience. It just doesn't come to me naturally!!! Altogether, it was a nice experience.
Anyway, I have learnt the art of attending interviews,preparing for recruitment drives and most importantly-Getting jobs, in these vetti months. Come to think of it, I haven't been that vetti.

2 comments:

Arun Sundar said...

Good luck for u'r career at CTS.

Me said...

good luck ...